Sunday, June 1, 2008

Prospect List

I will be completing and then posting my first Twins' prospect list sometime this week. I haven't decided how many players to include on the list; I'll figure that out as I work on it.

On a side note, I just found this guy who absolutely raked in AAA for the Tigers in 2002. I don't know where he's been for the last six years, but I'd be worried about him showing up to help the Tigers as he hit .538/.636/.769 in a full season while playing shortstop and centerfield.

(Oh wait. Those were my stats from my only all-star season when I played for the Gerard's Water Edge Marina Tigers that I found when going through some old computer stuff.)

1 comment:

  1. yes, i would agree.

    also breslow looks like a monkey in this picture you have up.

    ReplyDelete

Let us hear your thoughts!