Thursday, October 1, 2009

On Second Thought

What was I thinking? Sure, the Twins are, as I said earlier this week, in dire straits because they can only win 2 of 4 games against the Tigers. But they're still alive. And, while it is dire, I can talk myself into it. The White Sox just took 2 of 3 from the Tigers last weekend. The Twins get Kansas City, who they beat twice in 3 games just a few days ago, only losing to Zack Greinke. And sure, they have to face him again, but these are the Kansas City Royals we're talking about; no matter who's pitching, a sweep is not impossible.

First, though, they have to take care of business today. Hopefully they're not still feeling like I did (and probably how they did too) last night, or they won't have a prayer today. Hopefully Rod Gardenhire's guarantee that "the guys will come to play" rings true once they take the field. And if they do, I'll be watching just as excitedly as I have the last two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us hear your thoughts!