Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays!

There hasn't been a post up for over a week, and that's because pretty much nothing has happened involving the Twins since they signed Mike Lamb last Friday. I finished up my first semester at Georgetown and Twin #1 finished those last couple essays for Amherst as time expired (quite literally). I haven't finished reading the Mitchell Report yet. Actually, to be honest, I haven't even started. I had only been home for 4 days total (for Thanksgiving) before this break, so I hadn't had any time to catch up with my high school friends or my family, which is what I 've been taking time to do now. If the Twins make any move (no matter how small), you can expect some sort of post, but if it remains quiet as it's been for the last week, there may not be anything new until after the New Year. Happy holidays everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Twins
    WE VOTED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi #1+2,
    I just read all of your posts there awesome! Post more often!
    I mean December thats last year!

    ReplyDelete

Let us hear your thoughts!