Sunday, February 3, 2008

No Longer Perfect

UPDATE: Apparently, someone heard my complaints about a lack of criticism for Belichick. This article on Yahoo! is eerily similar to what I wrote below.

Yes, I am incredibly happy that the Patriots lost. This is the happiest I've been in a long, long time. And not only did they lose, but it was one of the most exciting Super Bowls ever (though "One yard short!" might top it for me).

However, I still have to point out another reason why I hate the Patriots: they are so classless, and that is showed most clearly by their head coach. Belichick ran to midfield to congratulate Coughlin with 1 second left in the game, and then didn't even have the class to stay on the field for the kneeldown. He went into the locker room before the game even ended, while his players had to stay on the field for one more play. Remember when Randy Moss did that in a game a few years ago? People were all over him, but for some reason nobody (and none of the media) cares about how classless Belichick is. Finally, the commercials sucked. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us hear your thoughts!